filters
Product:

BeautyMNL - Refuse to do refund

I ordered an item around dec 14, never arrived. I emailed and they said item is not available and asked what refund option I would like, I said PayPal because I paid through PayPal. They never responded. Only responded to tell me that I didn’t reply and they gave me BeautyMNL credits. I said that there is no point in these credits because they will not deliver anyway. Have not heard from them after emails and messages. Escalated to a PayPal claim.

BeautyMNL - Complain

Disappointed about the product, hmp
1.2

BeautyMNL - Less quantity delivered ..request for resund
Dear Beauty MNL, It's my first time to order in your site since I am a vacationing OFW. My delivery came today. when i Opened it the 2 pcs of BLK lipstick (shade:iloveyou) were not included. I demand for a refund since i already bought in the outlet in megamall when i noticed that it was not included in today's del already because im flying back to UAE on January 9. Kindly do the necessary. thank you, Vanessa Rocaberte
3.2

BeautyMNL - Stocks not updated

So I ordered a lot of beauty products from BeautyMNL. For 2 days, I've been checking on my order and its not processed yet until the time I have to pick it up from their partner store but to my dismay, it's not yet there. If I didn't bombard them with e-mails asking if my order is ready, they won't inform me that some items are out of stock 3 days after the delivery due date. Will not order from this site again.
1.9

BeautyMNL - WORST

I PAID MY ORDERS AND THEY TOLD ME ITS RESERVED FOR ME UNTIL SUCH TIME IT WILL BE HONORED TO SOMEBODY ELSE IF NOT PAID. NOW, IT IS ALREADY PROCESSED FOR SO MANY DAYS. UNTIL NOW NO DELIVERY. AND THEIR PAYMENT SITE, I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS SOMEBODY HANDLING THAT. NOBODY ANSWERS QUESTION ON SOS AND WECARE. SO DISAPPOINTING!
1.8
I liked
  • Products
I didn't like
  • Servicenot replying to emails and staff

BeautyMNL - Wrong items delivered AND undelivered items

1. I have an order that is still being "processed since Dec 13, 2018" 2. I have a missing item in one order 3. I have a cancelled order that has not yet been refunded. 4. I was given the wrong item on 2 different orders.
2.7

BeautyMNL - Paid order but NO DELIVERY

I ordered a couple of items last November 11, 2018 and paid for my order via credit card. Until now, my order is still "processing" based on their website. So, effectively, I was charged for items that were not or would not be delivered to me.
Reply to reviews
Last December 23, I ordered a Happy Skin bundle from them and it clearly states on the item picture that it comes with a “free holographic pouch worth P399”. I got the bundle for this reason, as it is a tempting set and I am in need of a pouch to keep my new makeup...

BeautyMNL - Orders Incomplete

They have given me incomplete orders!

BeautyMNL - Bad customer service

I placed an order on 12/13/2018. It took them 5 days to email me that my item is out of stock. Sent them 4 replies but until now no response from them. They are fast processing the payment but very very slow processing the refund. Heck, until now I am yet to receive a response from them. The item was supposed to be a gift. Very very disappointed. I won't recommend this site to friends and family. They suck big time. Bullshit
1.5